Not again! Cole rolled over today from his tummy to his back. Since he sleeps on his stomach, due to acid reflux, he is one strong boy. He can sit up with his head and neck straight for the longest time and is constantly showing us his muscles or kicking his sister (and believe me, having had to deal with "Ricco" for nine months I know the punch behind those kicks).
I'll be honest, I don't do much tummy time with him because I figure he gets a good nine hours of it at night but wow, was I impressed by him today. That kid held his neck up further than I think I could for a good 20 minutes, happy as can be, even though he refused to finish his nap hence the reason he was up and rollin' around. Then he decided to flip right over! He's only three months old! Ahhhh!!!! I am so, so, so grateful I was home today to catch it on video. That's the reason I want to stay home all the time (I know, crazy that wiping butts all day sounds joyous but it does)... to capture these precious and fleeting moments with my babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment