I've been taking the kids with me on my walks with Blu along our favorite walking path. It's been fun and I'll admit, slightly stressful trying to wrangle not one but three little beings who have more energy, curiosity, and willpower than I do. Especially when they insist on bringing their bikes... you can probably imagine who ends up carrying at least one of the bikes the entire walk!
I've quickly learned that the glorious Spring days with sunshine and warm temperatures also have a slightly stressful impact on our walking adventures because my favorite walking path becomes everyone else's favorite walking path. Not to mention it borders the local golf course which doesn't have a fence or barrier between all those rolling golf balls and people that Blu finds fascinating. And geese. She likes to chase them too.
The trail has taken on a whole new life now that the snow is gone. I kind of miss my quiet, peaceful alone time on it.
Until I see these little faces running in front of me.
Or in Blu's case, slobbering in front of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment