Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Green Popcorn

I wanted to make something fun - and green - to eat on St. Patrick's Day. But with 9 a.m. church, there was no way in Hades I was getting up before the sun to make green eggs or green pancakes. And I'm not a fan of corn beef and cabbage either.

Which left my creative juices to try the Our Best Bites' St. Patrick's Day popcorn. Aka green popcorn. I thought it was good. Next time I will sift out all the un-popped kernels before making it green though. The kids thought it was really cool until they ate some. They weren't real fans of lime flavored popcorn.

Oh well. More for me. And a perfect excuse to finally use my trifle bowl that I adore! {If you have winner trifle bowl recipes send them my way! I want to use this gorgeous dish more often.)




Even if they weren't super eager to help eat the popcorn, they were more than eager to help take pictures of it. 




I need some work on my food photography. Hint, hint a new lens or camera would be nice. But it was nice of those leprechauns to put a green tablecloth on the table... how did they know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum... I want some :)