Monday, September 10, 2012

I don't want to go home: Day 2

We did our first family trail ride today. On an actual trail - Hodges Canyon. Pearl and Cole were PUMPED! Those two love the 4 wheelers more than anyone I know. The trail is rated difficult but it's a piece of cake. 

On the way down, I let Pearl take some pictures with my camera. As we were riding. It was funny to see her perspective on things.








Oh, and Jeff let her drive part of the way back. We switched off taking kids because Pearl has to be on the red ATV with the pack and seat because Cole is still too little to hold himself up without our help, so he's stuck on the green ATV in front of us so we can keep an eye on him better. Jeff told Pearl to hit the gas and I guess she did. He said she was a crazy driver, going full speed with no fear. Great. Just great. I can't wait for Fern's turn. Heaven help me 'cause they both have their Dad's genes in them. 

No comments: