Monday, April 16, 2012

Prayers please

If anyone with a few prayers to spare could send them my way ASAP, I'd appreciate it.

Don't worry, nothing is wrong. In fact if we can get all of these schedules coordinated this weekend something so AMAZING is going to happen! I am so excited and nervous about it and things aren't quite working out yet with the planning (to no one's fault) so that's why we could use a few extra prayers and blessings! I can't wait to share more of the good news but am holding my breath until things fall into place.

Satan must know this is going to be wonderful and such a gift to so many that he's putting up a bit of a fight over it. Or at least letting us think that.... so please pray for not just me but everyone I'm working with on this project to have guidance on what to do, that everyone's health, strength, and energy are good, and that we can get the timing figured out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO excited. Wonderful things WILL happen. xoxo