Pearl is a goof. A funny, imaginative goof.
Tonight she happily explained to us that she is smart. If we cut open her brain, we could see how smart she is. Because inside her brain is a tiny person.
A tiny person? Inside her brain?
When she told us this, I panicked a bit. My family has a solid three generations of crazy. Seriously. A post for another day, but let's just say I've had my stint of "voices" in my head. So yeah, I was taken back slightly with this new development.
Apparently this tiny, little, very small person (the size of a pea or if you squeeze your thumb and pointer finger almost together, that's how small this person is) is a girl. She tells Pearl stuff but Pearl doesn't know what she says. She can't hear her because she sleeps a lot. She only gets up in the morning. If we knock on her head though, maybe we can hear her. Pearl wasn't sure what this person told her, if she made her do good things or bad things. We were kind of hoping we could use this person as the excuse for her tantrums and whining, but I guess not. Oh, and according to Pearl, this tiny person also has a tiny person inside her head. He's a boy though. And yes, very, very small. Smaller than a pea.
So we now have two tiny persons inside Pearl's head, which makes her smart. Really smart. Too smart for me because I'm not quite sure what to think about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment