encouragement of Jeff). I thought I would post a picture of Pearl laying on top of the wagon. It's quite cute I think and everyone was totally jealous that she had the biggest present of all. Jeff couldn't wait to put it together and it sat in the garage for several weeks because it was too cold to take outside.
Well, it finally warmed up enough for us to take Pearl on her first wagon ride the other day. She loved it, despite her gloomy look in the pictures. Pearl always seems to do that in pictures - one minute she is happy as can be, smiling and laughing but then as soon as she sees the camera she gets these big, buggy eyes and goes tight lipped. Oh well. 
She jabbered the whole time and pointed at the trees. We walked to the park across the street and enjoyed a few rides down the slide. We even tried out the baby swing. Not too sure how much Pearl liked the slide and swing but she did like being outside and seeing the other kids running around.

1 comment:
She is too darn cute! I love the obsession with the shoes and only wish that Jeff could explain the necessity of the obsession to Bart. really. It would make life at the Williams household much better! By the way, my parents live by you now, so we'll call when we visit too! Love ya, Mind
Post a Comment