The Animal Train that is! Grandma and Grandpa Spring came down for a vist and brought Pearl and early Easter present, a train equipped with a giraffe, monkey, and elephant. And of course, the train plays music which is surprisingly loud. Jeff and I have the whole song (well 5 songs actually) memorized because Pearl loves hitting the train over and over again. It lights up and she just loves it. So, for all of you too far away to join in the fun, I'll sing (imagine me singing) the Animal Train song...

All aboard! Hop on board the animal train, come on everyone. Learning about animals, is really lots of fun. Colors, sizes, what they say, if they're fast or slow. Learning about animals, there's so much to know. Choo Choo!
2 comments:
Great work, Jenny & Jeff! I can't wait to hear you sing the train song in real life! :)
I'm really growing tired of the Animal train
Jeff
Post a Comment