Thursday, March 20, 2008

Visit with friends

We had an unexpected call last Saturday from our good friends the Thanadabouts (Lam, Rachel, Kylee, and Keenan) who were visiting from Arizona. Lam had an interview at Logan Regional Hospital - he's a doctor (I'm still jealous that Rachel married a doctor but hey accountants are good too). I grew up with Rachel and have known her since middle school. They are always so great about calling when they are in town and coming by to say hi. The last time I saw Rachel was when Pearl was about a month old and Rachel was just barely pregnant so it's fun to see their latest addition, Keenan. He was just three weeks old in these pictures! I can barely remember what it was like to hold Pearl when she was that little.
Which by the way reminds me that Pearl was so intrigued by him. She kept trying to touch him and was squealing at him like she was expecting him to talk back to her. It was really quite funny, until she got a little jealous that I was holding him. That's when I handed him off to Jeff who seemed pleased to hold a tiny baby again. Jeff kept inspecting his clothes and shoes to see what little boys wear (lots of blue, NOT pink!). Anyway, since I'm always looking for an excuse to post on our blog, I thought I would put a few pictures of our visit up for everyone to see.

No comments: