Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Twit


This little twit hates me. 

And I just adore her.

I just don't get it. I let her do whatever she wants practically! And I feed her Oreos and ice cream and cakes and whatever else she wants. I swear my sister or brother purposely whisper things to her just so she'll scream every time I get to close. Or in Anberlin's case, even look in her general direction. 

Seriously.

I've never volunteered to watch her because every time I try to hold her, touch her, talk to her, or look at her, she screams. A lot.

But I've figured out a couple of secrets.

Lots and lots of toys.


And food. Preferably Oreos, ice cream, or fruit but in a pinch, Ritz crackers will work.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I have to get her parents to go on a 10 day cruise, leaving me as the only viable option for someone who knows how this whole motherhood thing works. Too bad Jesse & EZ are coming home, because I'm sure as soon as they do, it will be back to hating Aunt Jenny.

No comments: