Saturday, June 9, 2012

I lied. This is the last birthday post

Presents! How could I forget the presents? I know Pearl certainly wouldn't. And after seeing how excited Cole was opening his, he probably wouldn't forget either.

Pearl's spoils: 

Pool, jacket, and Aggie blanket from Jeff's parents. I still think Jeff's mom mixed up Pearl and Jeff's birthday gifts with this one. She's been sleeping with it every night since.


 
Sprinkler (which Ruby was more excited about than even Pearl), make-your-own-dollhouse, pizza Play-doh set, and new pajamas from my parents.New dresses and a Vtech globe from David and Vickie.




New dresses and an interactive globe from David and Vickie.


Cole's spoils:

"Big trucks!!!" Wow! Was Cole excited about his "big" trucks from Jeff's parents.



New clothes and pajamas from my mom and dad. He held them up and yelled, "Roarrrr!" and "Melmo! Melmo!"




"Big stick!!!" If you thought he was excited about the trucks, you should have seen his face light up when he got a golf club from my parents.  



Can you say SPOILED? Geez!

No comments: