Rule #1. Super Bowling. Get it?
We brought back a childhood tradition by hitting the gutters pre-Super Bowl Sunday. Next year, I'm going to implement a trophy ceremony to award the winner too. Even if my Dad wins again. Surprisingly though, my awkward, stiff leg-lift-clunk-the-ball-down-the-isle form got me 3rd place.

Poor Jesse. He had to leave our Super Bowl party and go to a friend's house for their party. I'm fairly certain they did not know about the five rules to throwing a great Super Bowl party and hence, he didn't have near the fun as he would have with us. He was seriously moaning and drooling over all the food he was missing out on.
Rule #3. Family/friends.
Duh. This is a given.
Rule #4. Football-related games.
My parents have two Super Bowl games for us to play. First, a grid with all of our names randomly written on squares. At the end of each quarter, you take the last number in each team's score to see who won a goodie from the basket of prizes.
Fine, it's all the bets in Vegas that we're playing for.
Rule #5. Commercials.
Seeing as how I was either eating or sleeping (with Cole curled up in my arms) for most of the game, I missed out on the commercials. Luckily, the really good ones live on forever and have been shown on T.V. ever since the big game.
So there you have it. Five rules that will guarantee a good time on Super Bowl Sunday!
1 comment:
I missed out on so much awesomeness. Stupid knee.
Post a Comment