Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family pictures

Here's a little sneak peek of our family pictures. Uncle Bob, aka Robert Dyer Photography, took them at Wheeler Farms. It was a beautiful day. Too bad my kids wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with cameras and smiles. I'm shocked we got a couple of good ones with the fits, tears, flailing, and grouchy attitudes. But Uncle Bob is a pro... and was able to capture the millisecond of cooperation from Pearl. She is stunning.Jeff had told me the only way I was getting him to do pictures was if we could wear Aggie gear for a few of them. Well, I hope he's happy because this was seriously one of the only shots with both kids smiling and happy. Go Aggies!I can't wait to get them on our walls! I'm updating all of the pictures in our dining room (which is a lot.... 16x20, three 8x10s, some 4x6s, etc) and the two 16x16 pictures of the kids in the living room.

No comments: