Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Compliment?

I'm not sure if it was a compliment or not when Pearl told me today, "Mom, I like your shirt. You look like a pirate." Maybe I should rethink my buying decisions when I find something on 75% clearance.

And speaking of fashion, we had a near fashion disaster today... at least in Pearl's eyes. When I picked her up from school she was wailing about her dress. She told me Ty had spit on her dress and got it all wet. Even after I explained that it would dry, we could change her clothes when we got home, and I'd even blow dry it with the hair dryer, she told me, "No, Mom! It's ruined FOREVER!!!"

Oh the drama.

3 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

Drama

Kiesha said...

We've had a few outfit disasters like that with the girls...mostly Sam. She's my girly-girl and like to feel "pretty" ALL the time. I'm SO not that way so it's teaching me patience. Oh, and the compliment...priceless!

Alabama Apples said...

Love the compliment!! Sounds like a few I get around here. Poor girl! Boy spit is disgusting. I feel her pain! ;)