

Last year Pearl stopped opening presents because she was so disappointed that she didn't get any toys that this year, Santa better step it up big time and get her something off her list! Hint to the grandmas... Santa will be bringing her some Toy Story figures so ex-na on that idea. Here's some other things she has said she wants:*Pink cowgirl boots (size 8)
*4 wheeler or a jeep... she can't decide
*Dress up stuff (princesses, doctor, etc)
*Strawberry "cake short" dolls
*Toy Story figures
*Barbies (ughhh... please no!)
*Grocery store, cash register, and shopping cart
*Melissa & Doug cupcakes, ice cream, birthday party cake, or pizza play food
*Art stuff
*Movies (Toy Story 2... Santa is bringing Toy Story 3.... Mulan, Pocahontas, Despicable Me, etc)
*Baby doll stuff
*Games (I thought she might like Cooties, Ants in the Pants, Go Fish)
*Books
As for Cole, he was more interested in eating the ads than looking around for toys. Here's his wish list:

*Warm, fleece footed jammies (size 9 months)*Onesies... short and long sleeved (we LOVE Carter's brand... size 9 months)
*Toys of any kind
*Bath toys
*Books
Me:
*This candle pillar holder (well a set of two) from Pottery Barn
*Frames so I can finally hang up my family photos!
*Gift certificate to get some new clothes... casual, work, shoes... I seriously need some help in the wardrobe department
*Massage
*Maid service... I am SERIOUS!
*My formally hot life book by Stephanie Dolgoff
*Food processor
*New throw pillows for the couches
I really have no clue what Jeff wants! But here are some ideas:
*USU football helmet... yes, an actual helmet
*New dress/work shirts so he's sytlin' as Pearl says (neck size 16 inches... NOT thick shirts though!)
*Shoes... or more realistically a gift certificate to the Nike store
*Some sort of manly power tool
*Shed next to the garage
*4 wheeler
*Hardwood floors... ok so I think I'm hitting the unrealistic stuff now!
Worldy, huh? Here's hoping we're on the "good list" and this post makes it to the North Pole!
2 comments:
I have Jeff for Christmas, so this list thing is fabulous! Thanks Jenny!
LOL This is SUCH a great idea! I totally should have done that.
Post a Comment