After a long day of swimming at Cherry Hill, we headed to the Roadhouse for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of steaks and meat in general, but my carnivorous in-laws never seem to get enough of it. Plus Jeff is a "meat eater" as he often tells me when I try to feed him veggie dishes and needed his regular rationing of steak (which is still mooing the way he likes it cooked - GROSS!).
When the music came on and the waitresses started line dancing, Pearl joined right in! It was hilarious and I must admit there was about a 2.5 second span of time where I actually thought about enrolling her in a dance class. CRAZY!!! Since she did two different performances, I decided to post both since they are really quick videos. The first is the true country girl coming out with all the yee-haws and kick action she's got going on and the second is more of the pop music side coming out in her as she shakes her booty!
It sure made for some fun dinner entertainment!
9 comments:
That is just too cute!
She's a natural! What a cutie pie!!
She's got the moves! I'm excited Logan's Texas Roadhouse opens soon!
so cute
nicole
You should enroll her in gymnastics....I'm just sayin! :)
Maybe now you see what I mean about dance and how they LOVE EVERYTHING about it. Just think she is only two and you thought about it for 2.5 seconds. What happens when she is four and that's all she talks about?
Shake, shake,shake, shake, shake shake.
Shake your booty, Shake your booty!
I wasn't a steak eater until I met my husband. He seriously cooks a mean steak. I'm addicted.
So does Pearl get her moves from her mom or dad?
Pearl has moves!!! Phillip watched the movie clips with me and we had to laugh out loud at her botty shakin'! She is adorable! I love Texas Roadhouse because of the fun, laid-back atmosphere (espec. great when you have kids in tow). So fun!!
Post a Comment