Monday, February 16, 2009

For sale

For sale
(ok, maybe just a trade or better yet visit with highest bidder while we go out on a very quiet date)

Twenty-month old piggy-tailed pipsqueak who answers to the name of Pearl. Munchkin for sale ea
ts a lot (at least the past few days) and loves Nemo but is terrified of the aquarium (especially "Mr. Ray"), screams loudly in public, refuses to take naps or hold still and look cute for pictures, tells her mom that her Presidents' day flowers are "MINE," attempts to steal shoes from department stores, and runs around without a diaper on now that she has her own potty chair. Pictures below show full effect of the dwarf's exhausting bounds of energy and moods. The accused is totally exhausting but absolutely adorable and will make you laugh and smile everyday!I thought it would be a great idea to have some fun family today by visiting the Living Planet Aquarium. It started out ok (after waiting in a huge line) and Pearl was pretty excited running around the exhibit but then...Jeff's expression says it all! Although Pearl was still pretty excited at this point she only spent about 3.4 seconds of peering in the tanks, which is so very tiring for her old parents.
You can see Pearl literally clinging to me as we watch the "Mr. Rays" swimming in the tank. What a whimp we have - Pearl wanted to watch them but screamed and freaked out if we got too close. I don't blame her though because the first stingray she saw was seriously attempting to jump out of the tank. That pretty much did it for the rest of the day."Mr. Ray" - if you don't know who he is, you really need to watch Nemo at least 500 zillion times!About 5 minutes before we high-tail it out of there and the end of family fun.Attempting to find Pearl some new church shoes. She loves shoe shopping as is evident from her trying to run away with two different pairs of shoes on. Her favorite though were these little wedge heel sandals. Too bad she had blown all chances of getting them by this point in the day with her constant whining.

8 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

next time we save the cash and go to the pet store...

Anonymous said...

I am the highest bidder and will take her any day!
Love,
Aunt Julie

Mindy Williams said...

I'll trade you my 3 for your one! I promise, it will be FUN!

Alabama Apples said...

I'll take a little girl! Does her fun accessories come with or do I have to pay more??

You look so beautiful in the pictures! Obviously running around keeps you trim and doesn't harm your looks at all!

BH said...

She is always welcome at our house, but be warned she may learn some new, very boy, tricks: hunting, shooting, pretend cowboy, wrestling, etc. We don't know what to do with girls around here. Maybe she can come to my house and teach my boys a few things.

Anonymous said...

I will try to outbid Aunt Julie!! I will take the pipsqueak. You should have dropped Pearl off at Jay's house and taken Carson and Cash to the aquarium. They can't get enough of it!
Aunt Sugar

Charee B Mcclellan said...

you looked hot in that pink shirt in the cave...you drop dead gorgeous woman you!!

Life of Us said...

Jenny - I found your blog through a friends friends blog. Hope your great! It sounds that way. Come visit mollyknightfamily.blogspot.com