My sister told me today I was slacking on the blog. Apparently she checks it out everyday hoping to see something fun about Pearl, so here you go Kimmy! Pearl can hardly wait until she can walk. It's not enough to be a speed crawler when everyone else walks on two legs. I personally get tired of walking around the house with her holding onto my fingers, not that I don't love doing it but my back can only take so much of it. So Jeff helped Pearl learn a new trick with walking - pushing the foot stool. We thought it was pretty cute so we whipped out the video camera and whalla!
Before figuring out how much she would like pushing the stool around, we tried to keep her entertained in a box. Yup a box. She likes to pound on the diaper boxes so why not stand in them? If my mom is reading this, it may remind her of when I was a baby. Apparently the lady who watched my brother and I didn't have two cribs and well, Jesse is a pansy so he got the crib and I slept in a box. I don't think Pearl would cooperate that much and sleep in the box, she's way to wiggly for that!

2 comments:
From what I have seen, kids are always more entertained by the box a new toy comes in than the toy!! Especially if it is a big box!
Pearl is most happy outside. It would not matter if she had anything else as long as she can kick it outside she is happy.
Maybe it's because she spends so much time in that box.
Post a Comment