Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a beautiful baby!

I know every mom thinks their kid is the cutest in the world, but well, I have the pictures to prove that MY daughter is the most beautiful!!! We got to see the pictures that Uncle Bob took today and after two sessions and lots of screaming, you can see for yourself just how cute Pearl really is (and these are only a few of the highlights). Isn't she just gorgeous? And not only is she the most beautiful baby ever, but she is also has the most funny personality you've ever see in a pint size pip-squeak!

Oh and I guess now is a good time to answer some of your questions about how we picked Pearl's name. First off, we wanted to name her something that we would actually call her (you'll see later with my name why) and we wanted her name to have some sort of family significance. The reason for the family name is because Jeff's sister named him after a boy she liked and a neighbor. Anyway, back to Pearl Jenette's name. Jeff's great-great grandma's name was Juliet Pearl and when I first heard this name I thought wow, Pearl is really pretty. But I was thinking for a middle name. Jenette is actually my middle name (Kay Jenette - don't ask where Jenny came from). We called her Pearl from the moment we found out she was a girl, well Jeff preferred PJJ's until she was born. She is a true gem in our lives!





This last picture is a classic Pearl face. If anyone is in need of the BEST photographer in the world, give Robert Dyer Photography a call!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!!! And tell uncle Bob and Aunt Denise I said hello!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Those are adorable pictures!!! I love the name Pearl, so cute, and original...which I love!

Jeff Johnson said...

I thought I had the most BEAUTIFUL baby ever?!?

Alabama Apples said...

She is so beautiful! She has the prettiest eyes and rosy cheeks! Your pictures are beautiful-photogenic already!!

Gav learned to walk by pushing around a Lego bucket...my back was saved!

The Allen Family said...

Oh, Jenny and Jeff, Pearl is gorgeous!!! Fun pictures! I'm glad you have a blog so we're not surprised when she's 13 when we finally get up there again. :)

Sandy said...

Pearl is so adorable. Very photogenic.

Daisie said...

Hi Jeff and Jenny! I am so glad Jeff found me on Facebook, it is so fun to know what you guys are up to!! Pearl is adorable!! That means we have kids about the same age!! We have twin girls that just turned one in February!! We have a blog too, and it will be fun to keep in touch! jakeanddaisie.blogspot.com! Take Care!!

Natelli Johnston said...

Oh those are precious ! I love her name.

Shawn and Ali said...

She is so cute!