Saturday, May 17, 2014

Totally Awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Party

The only thing Cole wanted for his 4th birthday was a bike.

And the most epic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party ever.

No pressure. No pressure at all.

So we got the boy a bike. A ninja turtle green bike... wrapped in whatever non-Christmas wrapping paper I could find in the basement. Nice. {And helmet of course}



And had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bowling and pizza party {after all ninja turtles love pizza}. Boom. He wasn't nearly as excited about the bowling as I was. I mean, what's more exciting than chasing eight kids around the town's oldest bowling alley? Which did work out in our favor because the place was empty.









 






Ninja turtle birthday cake of course. Someone show Cole this pictures when he's 17 and thinks I never did anything fun for him.










Cole must talk about ninja turtles A LOT at school because every single present was a ninja turtle something or other... costumes, weapons, figures, lunch box, bank, blanket, clothes, you name it, it was screaming cowabunga dude!





I can't believe all of these babies are four! Shouldn't they all still be in Ms. Nora's infant class together? Cole, Gio, and Iris have been in daycare together since they were three months old! From left to right, Gio, Trevin, Damien, Cole, and Iris. Missing: Pearl, Gabby, Parker, Sasha, and Gemma. Oh and Grandpa & Grandma Jewkes, Grandpa & Grandma Spring, and Jeff and I.


Trevin or "T" as Jeff calls him was so excited to come to the party. He's our funny little neighbor kid who asks his mom almost daily if he can come over to Jeff and Jenny's house.

After bowling, we had our families come over for pizza, salad, and lime rickeys. It was a full day of birthday party-ing fun!



And I am totally, totally exhausted!!! These birthdays are killing me!

No comments: