The Tball season started with quite a few tears.
And yes, I took a picture or two of them. I have no shame.
Cole didn't want to be a team player... just practice batting with his Dad. Without a batting helmet. In fact, we left the first couple of games after the first inning because we couldn't take the whining and crying about how the batting helmets are "weird."
Thank heavens Cole figured out the helmets, despite being "weird," meant he could bat during the game and hit home runs. But what he really preferred this season was playing pitcher because that meant he got to catch all the balls and throw them to first base. He really liked throwing the ball and pouted when he had to take a turn on 3rd base, where no one EVER threw or hit the ball to. By the end of the season, I was dreading the tantrums about having no more Tball to go to.
Here's hoping we can manage his "me a big boy" {but not really} tantrums because I think he has some serious baseball talent!









No comments:
Post a Comment