Before the beach, four wheeler rides, and moose hunting, one must eat.
And eat well we did! I convinced Jeff to cook dutch oven potatoes, chicken, and cobbler for his Dad's birthday. It's become a fun tradition to invite his parents up a day.
Blu was the first one up every morning. Really, really early. We slept in the "old" trailer this time and Blu didn't really like it. She whined and licked our faces all night long. It's really narrow and I'm not sure she knew where she was supposed to sleep, let alone stretch out her legs. So Cole and I graciously decided to share our already squished bed with her. Even though I couldn't move AT ALL, not having Blu wake up all night long whining and trying to get my attention was much better. She was so happy to be on a real bed... hopefully she doesn't get any ideas about this when we get home.
Getting up early with Blu {my brother typically joined me with their ding dong dogs} did have one advantage though....
Good morning Bear Lake!


No comments:
Post a Comment