Sunday, May 5, 2013

How long does it take an 18-year-old boy to find 9 Easter eggs?

How long does it take an 18-year-old boy to find nine camo-colored Easter eggs?

Any guesses?

Longer than you think. Especially when his brother-in-law is helping to hide your eggs. 

17 minutes 35.6 seconds to be exact.

Poor Kurtis. As a little boy he was obsessed with anything army. So when I started the egg hunt tradition, I found a pack of camouflaged eggs so Kurtis would have his own eggs to find. We've lost one or two in the years since, but I'm pretty sure he will never outgrow finding camo eggs.

I mean, how could I not keep hiding these eggs when you see a reaction like this!




My Dad felt bad that we ran out of candy and brought out a giant jar of pocket change to stuff in the eggs. He coughed up a few dollar bills too. Cole found most of the money eggs, although we did plant a few strategic money eggs for Kurtis to find. He needs a J.O.B. :)







Kids and olives. 




Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting Easter this year!

No comments: