Friday, June 29, 2012

If I only knew how to use Photoshop

If I only knew how to use Photoshop, we might have an actual picture to document our family's first 4 wheeler ride on an actual trail.

Sort of trail. Well, there was a trail involved. Just not for very long. Mostly driving up mega houses and dreaming of the day my family somehow strikes it rich or wins the lottery and can replace the ghetto trailer on our Bear Lake property with an actual structure worthy of a toilet.

Anyway.

If I knew how to use Photoshop, I could probably mash up at least one or two of these pictures and turn it into something grand. Or at least something that has all of our faces visible.

Take Pearl's smile here...


 And Cole's face from here... 


And the background from this one... 


And put them on here...


And we'd have the perfect picture to document our ride. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this!!! SO CUTE.