...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
Love.
If only he had on his high heels too.Aunt Sugar.
Love it!!! He's bee-uu-tee-ful! What a gorgeous boy who looks SO boy, despite the darling dress. :)
I LOVE this! I'm not sure I've laughed at anything harder in several days.My boy had a doll he took EVERYWHERE and HAD to sleep with. His daddy wasn't too happy about that either - but it did stop before he was three!
I love the twirling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love.
If only he had on his high heels too.
Aunt Sugar.
Love it!!! He's bee-uu-tee-ful! What a gorgeous boy who looks SO boy, despite the darling dress. :)
I LOVE this! I'm not sure I've laughed at anything harder in several days.
My boy had a doll he took EVERYWHERE and HAD to sleep with. His daddy wasn't too happy about that either - but it did stop before he was three!
I love the twirling!
Post a Comment