Here's the proof that Cole is trying to walk. He loves, loves, loves these little bikes at daycare. So does Pearl. He pushes this around all day, ramming his way through toys, books, and babies who aren't as mobile as him yet. I usually take the bike out into the hallway and let Cole run up and down my office building. It's impressive but I always forget my camera for it.
The other morning Pearl wanted Cole to push her around on the bike. Cole was more than happy to join in the fun.
He is getting so big. Way, way, way too fast.
4 comments:
He got big so fast! Adorable!
He is so beautiful! What a mover! We're still waiting for our girly to get on her feet and walk. She is having nothing to do with it. She is quite content to crawl around.
He reminds me of Gavin, my 2nd. I wanted to slow him down and keep him a baby, but out of all my babies, he "grew up" the fastest. Always on the move; always trying to catch up to Josiah.
Hugs for you, wahoos for Cole. :)
Grrrrrr! No fair that yours is that close, and my girl is a full 14 months and seriously doesn't have any interest!
But he is pretty darn cute!
Seriously, what a doll!! He is all boy and all about moving. I can only imagine how much Pearl loves being pushed around!! So fun!
Post a Comment