Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teasing

Jeff was teasing Pearl during dinner tonight - big surprise - and asked her the following questions.

Jeff: "Pearl, which is more... three weeks or 21 days?"

Pearl: "Three weeks."

(Insert snicker by Jeff)

Jeff: "Pearl, which weighs more... a pound of rocks or a pound of grapes?"

(Insert thinking by Pearl)

Pearl: "Two pounds of grapes."

(Insert shocked expression by Jeff and giggles by me)

Jeff: "You're right Pearl. Two pounds of grapes is more than one pound of rocks or grapes."

Guess who's doing the teasing at our house now?

4 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

I'm still doing the teasing - she just got lucky...

KIRSTEN said...

Your little lady is a smart one .. already learning how to out smart her daddy :)!

P.S. I swear I worked with your hubby at convergy's many moons ago

Jeff Johnson said...

@ Kristen - I made it a full 7 months there after I got home from my two year stint. That would have been from Aug 99 - Mar 00

Laree said...

hahaha! Love it!