But Friday I got lucky. Cole took a two hour nap. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I sort of puttered around the house after about 45 minutes thinking any second he'd wake up. So I never started anything. I should have done a mad dash through the house dusting, mopping, and folding laundry. When Cole did finally wake up, he was happy as a clam. Smiling, laughing, playing, and just a happy baby.




And this my friends, is why naps are a good thing when they finally do come around this place. Too bad they don't come around here more often.
3 comments:
I feel you! Annie hasn't been napping well recently and she is not nearly as happy. All babies/kids should naturally be good nappers.
Kayen isn't a good napper either. Today he slept a total of 20 minutes! I feel your pain...
He's a cutie grouchy or not...of course I'm not there to get the brunt of his grouchiness-I just view the pictures! ;) I LOVE naptime! I get so much more done then, than most of the rest of the time. Ditto for when my big boys are at school and I just have the 2 at home. Life is so much easier then...once the boys are home, life is chaos!
Post a Comment