Friday, January 21, 2011

Daredevil

We hit the point where Cole couldn't be left alone on the couch, bed, or really anything two inches above the floor a long time ago. But I didn't realize Cole actually enjoyed high surfaces. I think the first time he somersaulted off the bed, he was a bit shocked but he liked it. A lot.

So much that Jeff kept right on encouraging the daredevil behavior until I told those boys to knock it off. I can only imagine when he's 13 and flipping off something several feet in the air... like the roof.

8 comments:

Kami said...

Knock on wood, because it WILL happen. BEFORE he's 13.

Alabama Apples said...

Oooh, crazy boy! Love it!

Alicia Steere said...

OH MY GOSH!!! LOL

Emilee said...

haha, i am still laughing at the post about your aggie tree, my hubby loves the idea and the blue balls: Huu-Larious! and the star your hubby made, that is really special and sweet!

Shawn and Ali said...

I can't believe that! I love it

Amy said...

That is super cute! I love both their smiles at the end!

Kimberly Nan said...

That is so freaking cute! I love that little man.

Fondario Family said...

Wow, that is hilarious! I love it!