Something new
I need something new. I'm too big of a chicken to change the background of my blog, in the fear of losing my life's history for the past two years, so I figured a new title would a good start. My problem is I'm not very creative when it comes to these sorts of things. And our last name is pretty boring so it doesn't have anything to really play off of. Plus I don't want to have our last name in the title anyway... something about potential Internet weirdos out there.
I came up with a few ideas but really, people, help me please!
- Life with a True Aggie
- True Aggies x 4
- My Formally Hot Life - ok so this is technically plagiarism because there is a book I will read someday called this but it seems so fitting!
- I used to be cool
- Ramblings of a Mom on the Edge
Well that's it for ideas. Pathetic huh? I should probably fess up and name my blog something that truly fits my posts like... ramblings of a mom on edge, who can't keep her house or office clean, boarding a nervous breakdown, with two cute but strong willed children and husband in tow... but that seems a bit much. Any suggestions?
1 comment:
how about True + 2 Aggies
Post a Comment