Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pride Factor

I wish I had something important to say but I don't. Really, life feels like a giant spinning wheel and some days I'm in control and others - ok, so fine, most days - I'm just holding on for dear life. My "transition back to work" period is up. At least that's how I've been feeling the last week. I can't seem to get out of there before 5 and I'm only supposed to be there part time. Ugg. It's rush, rush, rush and I hate it. I feel like I'm on the verge of an anxiety attack most days.

So... I need your help. Yes, I'm begging, pleading with you to vote for Cole. No offense, but the kids who are winning this contest are definitely not as memorable as Cole! It's all about pride at this point. I'm prideful. I want to show off that wild blond hair! And the $500 savings bond and $500 gift certificate to an Associated Foods store doesn't hurt my desire to win either.

You can vote once a day (unless you register under two different email addresses, then you can vote twice)
until October. We are getting our butts kicked so start voting! Vote here: http://fox13now.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=20074&s=4922998&i=1&r=828735. If everyone I knew voted even once, we might have a chance of winning this thing.

And if you need some more incentive to help this kid win the Beautiful Baby contest (and lessen my anxiety level), check out these pictures.

1 comment:

Kimberly Nan said...

The second picture,the one of him smiling, is the freaking cutest picture I have EVER seen of that little boy...and there are some cute ones!