What I didn't expect was for him to flip right over! I know it's the couch and I was sitting at the opposite end to help with the rolling but still. Cole is pretty strong and can get up on his side really good when he's in the mood. So with the help of his feet pushing on the back of the couch, his constant squirming to try and eat his hands, and my weight sinking the cushions ever so slightly, he rolled himself right over! We all had the same shocked expression on our faces... me, Pearl, and Cole.





I couldn't believe it (and boy was I glad I was sitting right there to catch him). Cole couldn't either. He looked like he was thinking, "What just happened and what do I do now?" He seemed impressed by his latest trick though, smiling and cooing at me when I got him flipped back over. Then he started in on his fists again. 

At this point, Pearl decided she wanted in on this accomplishment and joined Cole on the couch telling him, "Good job, Buddy!"
I'm just glad my baby hasn't grown up too much to roll over for real... like on the floor... yet.
6 comments:
Love, love, love that you got pictures of it! That is so neat..only he's too tiny to do that. What a tough guy!
So cute!
Wow that is so fast. Paris has not even started that yet. Great Job!
Oh just wait. Before you even realize he can do it, you'll leave the room and find your little one screaming on the floor shortly after you walk out. LOL been there done that.
The way I found out my kids could roll over was when they rolled off my bed. ALL THREE OF THEM. Glad you were there to catch little man!
What a sweet little man...and getting so big!! He is just an ablsolute. doll. seriously.
Post a Comment