Sunday, August 1, 2010

I just can't help it

I swear a day doesn't go buy that some random stranger stops me and says I need to enter Cole in a baby contest. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE THAT IS LEGIT, TELL ME! A little help with college would be nice. He'd win for sure. And since this isn't just me believing this, I figured I'd keep sharing how adorable he is with the rest of the world. I just can't believe this adorable little boy is mine! Seriously, how unbelievably cute is he with those bright blue eyes? And no, I don't Photoshop these baby blues at all!I wish I would have had my camera when Pearl was a baby. She was pretty dang cute herself... that's why we figured we could risk having another baby because our first one was cute. I take a gazillion pictures of him, way too many to post but I just can't help myself!

My favorite thing to do with Cole is talk to him. I love seeing him muster up all his energy to cooh, oooh, and ahhh! He also does this squeal sort of noise where he inhales as much air as he can and then squeals... super cute. Sometimes he will kick and squirm when he talks, like the day I took these pictures. I'll spare you the videos until another day. I just can't get enough of it. It always makes my day brighter... even if 30 seconds before he starts talking he was screaming at me!

Cole loves sucking on his fingers, well more like his entire fist. He makes the funniest smacking sounds when he's chomping on his fist. By nine weeks Pearl had figured out how to get her thumb in her mouth but Cole can't seem to release his death grip and gives you this weird look when you try to get his thumb in there. I know what you're all thinking... don't encourage him to suck his thumb! Who wants a kid sucking their thumb in kindergarten? But I tell ya, if I don't have to be a human pacifier for a few minutes, I'll take it. Plus, Pearl eventually gave up thumb sucking when she got a really bad cold or the flu and couldn't breathe and suck on it at the same time. It worked out great! Plus he is so dang cute when he's gnawing on his fingers I can't help but let him try.I tell Cole these are his little friends... those funny things that hang on his bouncy chair. Playtime only lasts about 20 minutes and goes something like this.

Amusing...
boring...starting to freak out...happy again (and talking to them)...
and I'm done.Cole is even cute in the stroller. I sure hope he gets used to this thing because it's a lifesaver on trips to the park now that he has some meat on him. His chubby legs remind me of a turkey drumstick... you just want to pinch them they are so cute. And with that, I'll leave you with one last picture... because I just can't help it!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

My Adyson had his hair, and it melts my heart.

People were shocked to see a baby with so much blonde hair, and I imagine that is exactly what they do with him. Isn't it just soooo fun?

He is yummy.

Alabama Apples said...

He is absolutely darling! I can see why you are infatuated. :)

Alicia Steere said...

SO SO SO cute! I know that Regis & Kelly have a contest on their show every year...you should totally enter him into it! :)

Parker Family said...

I can see him winning the baby contest. You better hurry and find one before other babies finally grow some hair. He sure has an advantage in that area.