Cole gave her some new Puma shoes (there are advantages to little brothers after all). Technically Pearl knew about the shoes... we had gone to the store the day before to try them on and had to trick her into leaving without them. That girl loves, loves, loves to go to the shoe store!
We ate at the Pei Wei on her actual birthday (Pearl's choice).
We took a picture of a picture made especially for Pearl (again... see last year's post).
And this was just on Friday! Then the real "P" party began on Saturday.We played with Ruby.



We went to the pool. 





We got the best sno cones I've ever tasted, and that's saying something because I really don't like sno cones! Ok, so I couldn't think of any "p" words to go with this one but these were so huge and tasty I just had to mention them.We ate pizza.
We patiently waited to blow out three pink candles on the Princess Tiana cake Pearl had begged me to get her for weeks. She seriously looked at the cake book every Saturday when we went to the grocery store and was more excited than I can even begin to describe when we actually picked up the cake and it was just what she had wanted. The ladies at the bakery had a good laugh when she saw it and gasped with excitement then tried to carry it herself.


We got purple frosting on EVERYTHING!
We opened presents filled with pink kitchen appliances. 
And the grand finale of the "P" party and reason for the theme.... played on the new, totally awesome, playground from David and Vickie (THE best neighbors and Godparents in the entire world who once again spoiled Pearl rotten) which Jeff and my Dad spent at least 10 hours putting together!




We literally pried Pearl and Ruby off it when it was dark and time to go inside.We were all pretty pooped after a long day of partying!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Pearl!
You are growing up to be a pretty and precocious little person.
Kris from MN
Best P party ever! That picture of Ruby is seriously the cutest thing in the entire world! What cute nieces I have. Thanks for the fun times Jen!
Pretty good Party!
Happy birthday to my Best Friend!
(inside joke for Pearl in 10 years)
It was less than 10 hours on the construction though,more like 8
Okay, you have some adorable kiddos!!! I love the "P" theme for her birthday, that is a fun idea!!!
Post a Comment