Friday, June 4, 2010

"It's a good thing you're so cute"

I tell my kids "It's a good thing you're so cute" all the time. Even more so the last few days now that total exhaustion has set in, I'm living in a fog, Cole has decided it's more fun to be fussy than happy in the day, and Pearl has figured the only way to get her mom's attention is to not make it to the potty (yes, it's on purpose).

I think it's nature's way of tricking you into having another kid... when you're first one is pretty dang cute you think why not do this again?
Then when your second adorable baby gets here, it's a really good thing he's so cute because no one in their right mind would voluntarily get up every hour to take care of a screaming baby, especially considering that he didn't go to bed until 2 a.m. in the first place!

3 comments:

Kimberly Nan said...

uhm...I hope you spanked Pearl! She knows better. That little twerp.

Parker Family said...

I hate no sleep at least you are nice. I tell my two boys "You are bugging me go play in the other room" all the time. It gets better right? Or why would we have more. I am getting rid of all baby stuff as a reminder I don't want more kids.

Meagan said...

They are cute kids! I still can't get over Cole's full head of hair. Love it!!