
Besides the rain gear, which got loads of laughter from her teachers and friends at school, this week Pearl suckered her dad out of about $10 worth of Baskin Robbins ice cream. At least $5 of it was my fault. I had thought 31 cent scoop night was Tuesday and send Jeff and Pearl with $2 to get a treat. Well, Wednesday was 31 cent scoop night. So Jeff and Pearl venture back to Baskin Robbins on Wednesday. Apparently cheap ice cream is only available after 5 p.m. And once Pearl spied her purple and pink ice cream, there was no leaving without a scoop. When Jeff told me what had happened I laughed hysterically!One final thing that I've found just hysterical this week with Pearl, she recently discovered video games. Jeff pulled out his Nintendo DS while he was giving Pearl a bath. She convinced him to let her try and well, I'm afraid my kid is now officially a part of the gaming generation.

The next post will have pictures of Ricco's room and all of Jeff's many "honey dos" over the past few months I promise!
3 comments:
Kaleb has been playing with Cooper's Didj and Caden's Leapster lately, too. Hmph. On the upside, they are educational games, so maybe he'll be doing calculus by first grade.....
So funny! I adore her rain gear, what a doll.
Gunner plays with the DS,too. He actually knows how to make the thing get to the "drawing" part, too. I don't even know that much!
Can't wait for the pics!!
So, I'm eagerly awaiting news of your littlest one! Ahhh!!! Hurry! Ok, sorry, I know you want it to happen more than me, but ohhh, hurry little man!!
Post a Comment