Monday, October 5, 2009

Big news or is that BIG news

We are bad at keeping this secret - as Jenny becomes VERY sick when this happens.

So to keep questions to a minimum, yes we have one in the oven.





Please leave your thoughts and well wishes in the comment section. If any of you would like to own a Pearl for the next 7+ months then we are open for discussions.

Note: Please leave a comment after you read this so we know who we need to call tonight.

Thanks
Jeff, Jenny, Pearl and 1

35 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

Did I time this just right or what to be the first to comment here! WA-freaking-hoo! I am so excited for you guys. I would take Pearl, but that would require interstate travel, which may not be as fun as it sounds. Super excited. Congrats!

Jeff Johnson said...

Mindy

As far as our unofficial scoring goes - you are the first.

WAY TO BE!

Anonymous said...

Did I understand this correctly??? Is Pearl getting a full-time playmate?? Yippee!!! What fantastic, exciting news!! Congratulations!!! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Yea
Pearl

Alicia Steere said...

Congrats guys! I am sorry that Jenny is sick, that is NOT fun at all! I feel your pain Jenny! So when is the official due date?

The Conrad Family said...

Oh my goodness!! That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!

Shawn and Ali said...

Congrats. That is so exciting! Sorry that you are so sick Jenny. Let me know if I can do anything.

Hayley said...

Congrats!

Sandy said...

Congratulations! You guys are super brave. Pearl seems feisty but she will end up being the best helper.

lindsey hill said...

COngratulations.........Pearl can come over anytime!!!!!!!! We would love to have her come play, seriously!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bob and Aunt Julie will take Pearl anytime!
Congratulations!!!! We kinda figures it out yesterday tho!!

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! I will most definintly take Pearl . . . if Jeff will let her near RAUL??

BH said...

Hurray! Pearl will be a great sister. Hopefully Jenny isn't as sick this go around. Pearl is always welcome at our house! We'd even come pick her up.

Adam said...

Send Pearl right over!!! I know the feeling...a toddler and morning sickness don't mesh well! And it doesn't get any better when the sickness goes away...cause you don't have any energy to keep up with them. It is pretty sad when you wish you could get up off the floor or sit down to play with your kid without being fatigued!!

--brooke

Unknown said...

Jen! Congrats! Thats so amazing! I am so excited for you right now! PLEASE call me if you need anything! I hope this time it will go sooooo much easier for you. Love you.

Uncle Randal said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news!

Shelly Traveller said...

Congrats! I also get so sick so just reading this brought back all the memories, bad memories. It's hard work cooking a bun in the oven. I hate being pregnant but I love those little babies, it will all be worth it in the end. Pearl will be a great big sister! I hope you get feeling better sooner then later!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

That is so exciting!!! Poor Jenny, I feel her pain! (actually I feel it this very moment) so tell her if she needs to complain about it she can do it with me, I would love someone to complain with!! So excited for pearl too! Yay!!!

Alabama Apples said...

Aaaahhhhhh!!!! (yes, it deserves 4 exclamation points!) I am so excited for you! I am so sorry you feel so crummy. Hooray for siblings and little ones. Yay!!!!

Stephanie and Jason said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Pearl is welcome at our house anytime! Jason may not be much fun to play with yet, but I'm sure we could come up with something fun to do!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay jenny! i am excited for you....2 kids are so much fun and crazy all at the same time! you will love it! hope you start feeling better, i threw up for 18 wks with my first and never did the 2nd. and both are boys...i don't understand, but anyways SO MUCH FUN! congrats

Anonymous said...

Knew it. Jeff gave it away when he took a "top for the unborn". He confirmed what I already suspected. Congratulations - I think it is wonderful news. Sorry that Jenny is so sick again, though.
Love you all
Aunt Sugar

The Allen Family said...

Congrats!! That's so fun! Jenny, I'm excited for belly progression pics! :)

John said...

Congratulations!

carli said...

Congrats!! I too was sick with all three and at times you wonder how in the world am I going to make it? but you do and it's worth everytime you had to run to the bathroom.

Laree said...

Sorry for the sickness, but I'm happy for the news!

Tianne said...

Congrats!! I hope the sickness doesn't last too long!

Kimberly Nan said...

I will keep Pearl for the next 7 months!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

Taneill said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have an idea. How about I let you watch Gabby too, so you can get some practice at two kids. tee hee. Hope you feel better. Nicole B.

thanadabout said...

Congratulations!! It is about time that you had another one! I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling so well. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Babies are fun but also hard work. Good luck with the next seven months. When is the due date?

kathy said...

Yay for you guys! Good luck! (This is Jesse's friend Jason Jones' mom, in case you were wondering). Jason has two kids, and if he can do it, anyone can.

Clayton and Heidi said...

Obviously I should be checking blogs more often...CONGRATS! That is so exciting.