Friday, June 12, 2009

What have I done?

I guess Pearl pays more attention to my morning routine that I thought. She's been interested in my makeup the past couple of days and even knows which brush goes with the powder and which one I use for blush! Today when she was playing with the makeup brushes she kept telling me they tickled - hence her eyes are closed in all the pictures. It's pretty entertaining to watch her curl her eyelashes and glob on the mascara. While flattering that I'm obviously her role model (ha!), I really hope I don't look that funny when I apply it myself. I'm praying it's just a phase we won't re-enter until she's at least 16, or better yet 25! And speaking of praying, the last two nights when we've tried to have family prayer before bed, Pearl has informed us "NO! I tired!" as she refuses to fold her arms and then lays down on her bed. Funny though, because as soon as we say Amen, she's up wanting her milk and stories again.

3 comments:

Kimberly Nan said...

Why haven't you clowns been coming to say goodbye to me before you leave work?

Jeff Johnson said...

What a funny goof ball...

And yes Kay - you do look that funny putting on your makeup.

Alicia Steere said...

So cute! Yeah, those little girls catch on pretty quick to the make-up thing. It is funny! I wonder what Keenan is going to pick up on!? haha