...thoughts on raising two pip-squeaks, an 80+ lb. puppy, and an Aggie-crazed husband...
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Do you get it now?
Happy Public Health Week! I know public health is hard to understand and that most of you probably don't really get what I do or why. But check out this 3 minute video and website and learn what public health is all about. Sorry I couldn't just post it on my blog, the site wasn't working. I tell ya, I love public health! I may not be the best example of eating right or exercising (or flossing my teeth) but I love, love, love that we can make a difference in our community and together we can become the healthiest nation in one generation! And if you think the U.S. is the healthiest nation, think again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, happy public health week to you, too. Sadly, you can't celebrate PH week with ice cream, so I bought a new aerobic step instead. :) A bit more appropriate, true?
Post a Comment