Not exactly my idea of breakfast
I had a professor who always told me to "steal, steal, steal but give credit where it's due" and well, I'm stealing again from my friend Kami's blog. While I don't have the same abhorrence to noodles as she does, I did find her post too irresistible to not copy. So on Sunday when Pearl asked for some noodles for breakfast, I couldn't resist the chance to do my own photo essay of the mess. Thankfully she decided to say a prayer before beginning round 2 (yes, she ate two plates of noodles on top of the two bowls of Cheerios earlier and it was only 9:30 in the morning). She'll probably be a foot taller by the end of the week after this pig-out!



Hmmm... my hands are "mess."
Now that we've said the prayer, I'm ready for round 2.





Why do children think it will be easier to pick up their food if it's on the table?
I'm getting full!
Finger-lickin' good!

Yes, that's a bit of noodle in Pearl's hair. Luckily, it was pretty much contained to her face, fingers, and hair and thankfully, not the floor.
6 comments:
Gross
Oh my heavens, that was hilarious. I loved all the pictures...they were fantastic. She is such a doll!! I can't believe how big she is getting. I too have a disdain to noodles with red sauce. Not only does it stain clothes, it can stain skin and hair. When Cooper was about Pearl's age I would feed him noodles with sauce and he would wipe his hands in his hair and then his white-blonde hair would be stained until I washed it out in the tub. It would be so frusterating! Here was a toddler with blonde, blonde hair and streaks of orangey-red in it. Yuck-o. I love that Pearl chowed down so much and l.o.v.e.d it. Sooo cute.
I loved the pictures of Pearl. She made me hungry for noodles.
What cute pictures! I love how you caught the whole thing on film.
Steal away, sister! I love the one of Pearl putting her hands on her cheeks, like the noodle thing is just too much work. I think the corkscrew is easier for babies to handle than the angel hair! :)
Haha! Loved the pictures. Uggh to noodles and red sauce. Unfortunately they happen to be a meal all 3 of my beasties love. Hmmm, I guess I'm lucky on the hair front. No one would guess if I neglected to wash their hair after such a filthy meal!
Post a Comment