"Cook-eee"
Pearl must have been extra good at the grocery store to talk her dad into coming home with this!
She loves Cookie Monster and was way excited to have her very own "Cook-eee" as she lovingly refers to him. It didn't hurt that Jeff also has a fascination for Cookie Monster, although the recent "let's get our kids healthy and lose some weight" undertaking by Sesame Street is not his favorite. I mean who ever heard Cookie Monster say "cookies are a sometimes food" (it's true, I've seen the episodes)?
6 comments:
What's better than a big cookie?
A BIG COOKIE MONSTER COOKIE that's what.
Pearl was extra good at the store last week, so we celebrated. I will not mention that Jenny ate most of the cook-eee though.
Woops! :)
You are a dork, Jeff!!! You ate a good portion of his legs too.
WHY on earth didn't you invite me over for the Cook-ee cake!? I'm so mad at you....
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE COOKIE MONESTER! and that little twerp (Pearl...well actually Jeff) already stole him from me.
Yummy! Can I go on a trip with Jeff to the store? I'd love a big fat cookie right about now!
that looks yummy!
what a great joke Jeff came up with, that could be on a laffy taffy wrapper.
Post a Comment