Thursday, June 26, 2008

My kid really is clean, sometimes

After posting the sprinkler and sandbox pictures (yes I broke blogging rule #1, never write two posts in one night so please read on) I thought I better let everyone know that yes, I do give Pearl a bath every night and she does at times have her hair combed with a clean face. I can't guarantee that this lasts for more than 5.8 seconds after she wakes up but hey, she is clean when she goes to bed. Plus I can't help but want to brag about how dang cute she is, especially in a new dress thanks to Costco. Who doesn't love Costco? I mean, I'll admit it was about a year before Jeff and I finally ventured in to see what the fuss was all about but now date night is going to Costco and neither one of us complain.



And who doesn't love a cute baby bum shot? Aren't those little chubby legs the cutest thing you've ever seen?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is soo cute! Love the Blog. And of course I remember you! We'll have to link blogs for sure so we can keep in touch.

Jeff Johnson said...

I was thinking it takes about 3.3 seconds until dirt finds that kid.

Kami said...

The only thing better than Costco is Sam's Club (less people, same stuff)!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, what cute pictures. You little Pearl is darling. I love sundresses. They are my favorite. Ella is in them nearly everyday. And, who doesn't LOVE Costco?? I only wish that we had one in Stillwater...sigh.

Shelly Traveller said...

What a darling dress. And the bum shot is priceless. Me and my mom used to go to Sam's just for a free lunch eating all the samples. The only thing I hate is buying three things and spending $50. ouch

Haylee Munk Brown said...

How cute is Pearl in these pics! Adorable! By the way, I love Costco and have for about 5 years, even when I was single and didn't need to buy anything in bulk!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Hey - I havent visited your blog for awhile and it looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun summer times!! Pearl is so cute, can't wait to have our little ones birthday and celebrate hard core! Hope you keep up all the fun!

Unknown said...

So cute!!!! If only chubby little fat rolls looked so cute on big people :)

Rachel and Lam said...

Pearl is to cute! I have to admit I get a lot of clothing from Costcos. My favorite is the summer sun dresses. I loaded up three in different sizes, so Kylee can grow into them. Then I love the Calvin Klein outfits for boys. I have a few stocked up for when Keenan can fit in the 2T size. I know there is a Sam's in Logan, but I might have to keep my loyalties to Costcos, and drive to Ogden.

Rachel

Miriam said...

What a beautiful girl! Both dirty and clean! And what cute personality!

Alabama Apples said...

Happy birthday, Little Pearl!!! LOVE the dress! She now needs a little brother to play in the sand and get dirty with! (sorry, I just want everyone to be a prolific breeder as i am!)