Summer is officially here now that Pearl has discovered sprinklers! Need I say more? Deep down after looking at these pictures and videos, you know we all want to strip down and run through the sprinklers, play in the sand box, and then run into the house all while our moms are yelling at us to not track in any more mud. It's funny but having a kid makes me feel more like a kid too. I mean, it's been way too long since I stopped to look at a bug, smell (or in Pearl's case eat) a beautiful flower, play in the dirt, or just laugh. I'm so grateful to have this adorable little girl in my life who makes me smile every single day.
How on earth does Pearl crawl on the cement? She has scrapes and callosus all over her knees and feet but doesn't seem to care at all. Oh and ignore my voice, PLEASE!!! I was still sick when we filmed these and honestly sound like I'm going through puberty.
Here's the pictures and video of the new sandbox Pearl got for her birthday.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Jewkes and Uncle Kurtis for the sandbox, we just love it. Now if we could only get Pearl to keep the sand in the sandbox!
7 comments:
In response to the other post - we should let Pearl play in the sand then move her to the sprinklers.
Love the pictures. That's great you let Pearl get down and dirty outside. Just think if you didn't she might be terrified of being outside or getting dirty.
She is darling! I love the cute dress and sparkling clean little girl, but it's even more fun to watch the videos of her enjoying herself while she gets dirty!! :) See you guys in a month!
You will find that no matter how many baths you give Pearl, the sand will still end up in your bed, her bed, all over the carpet, on the kitchen floor, etc! But it is tons of fun!
Sand and sprinklers...what a combo! She is such a darling girl and looks like she loves playing outside.
So So So CUTE! Nicole
Aren't you glad we didn't get a bigger sandbox! We are so glad she is enjoying it.
Love Grandpa and Grandma Jewkes
Post a Comment