Yup, back from Michigan. It was the first trip away from Pearl and boy was it hard to get on that plane Sunday morning. I went to Ann Arbor for work meetings at the University of Michigan. It's a very nice town and fun to walk around but it was COLD! Well, I guess as cold as Utah since it snowed today. Anyway, I just wanted to let the whole world know what a fabulous hubby I have. Jeff did great with Pearl and every time I called she was happy and well feed. I was really nervous about leaving because she's refused a bottle since she was about 9 weeks old but he got her to drink from a sippy cup. All was going well until I called on Tuesday to find that Pearl had a high fever. Of course! With one day left, Pearl gets sick, can't got to daycare and Jeff can't miss work. Urghhh...the joys of parenthood. Pearl was still sick today so I had to take her with me to my final. It was actually better that she was sick because she just sat in my lap otherwise she would have been all over the place. Hopefully she gets better quick because I've about had it with sickness this winter. We've had the flu, colds, coughs, fevers, pneumonia, pretty much everything but an ear infection.
Glad to be home!!! Thanks Jeff, you're the best!
6 comments:
I am the BEST - Thanks
we are glad you are home. was the trip a succes? see you tomorow
What a wonderful husband! Michigan is WAY too cold for me, too. We lived there 11 mo. before we moved here. Too cold!!! I've decided I need the sun! Do you enjoy traveling? It seems like it would be an interesting job. Being a mommy is hard...very mentally taxing. It is the worst when the babies are sick.
Glad you made it back to Utah. "Utah, people working together. Utah, what a great place to be!!!" :) Haha.
Jenny! It is so fun to see your blog. Your daughter is darling!! I hope you don't mind me stopping by.
I am so sorry about your daughter being sick. Icky! I know what you mean about the sick factor this winter. My family has had it all. If it was going around we caught it.
Hey did you get my email??? WE are getting together at my parents new house Sunday night around 5:30-6:00!! Let me know if you can make it!!
Post a Comment