So I've had it with trying to resize my adorable slideshow so it fits in this blog layout! You would think google could come up with some simple instructions for doing this or better yet, make it easier to upload a slideshow. Anyway, let's just say, if you want to see pictures of our Easter adventures, you'll have to
click here.
6 comments:
I did not see enough pictures of Jeff and Pearl
- Pearl -
How cute! You're right, the dress deserves a photo shoot! We really need to come up there before Pearl turns 16! Plus, we need to meet Nick. . . XOXO!
Looks like a fun Easter. Thanks for sharing. Pearl is adorable in her Easter dresses.
Aunt Sugar
Easter was a blast! Thanks for letting us have it at your place, I had a lot of fun hiding the eggs and watching Kurtis try to find them. Which Mom and Dad ended up doing most of the work for him! Oh well.
-Kimmy-
P.S. In response the the allen family's post, isn't Nick adorable!?
I love the blog. Pearl is so cute!! I might have to start a blog myself. Then maybe I will use my camera more often.
Lam just got a call back from IHC and they offered him the job at Logan Regional. Lam has accepted the job! We are waiting for the final paper work to be done and the contract to be signed.
You can expect us 'Desert Rats' around July or August. I can't believe that we are moving back to the cold. We have been enjoying beautiful weather with temps in the high 70's to low 80's. I will miss wearing shorts and flip flops all year round.
Kylee only wants to move to Utah, so she can have stairs in her new home. However, today she asked if she could stay and live with her friend Susie. Only because Susie's mom never gets mad at Kylee and mom does!
Kylee is loving her new brother, but jealous of the attention he has been getting. Lam is great, he gets good sleep all night. He has found that sleeping in the spareroom and a using good pair of ear plugs, helps escape Keenan's mid-night cries. I am doing okay other than the lack of sleep and brain cells!
I can't wait to see more updates on your blog!
Rachel Thanadabout
Adoreable!
Post a Comment