Monday, September 23, 2013

Labor Day @ Bear Lake: 4 wheeler rides

We spent Labor Day weekend at Bear Lake.

I'm so glad Jeff found a hobby to do there so he will keep taking us up to "my happy place."

The only problem is the boy loves 4 wheeler rides more than Jeff does. He tells me almost every single day that when he is 8 he can get a motorbike. Which is technically true and my fault for lecturing him about Utah's ATV laws. 



Oh well. At least I've got him completely brainwashed with helmet safety messages. Anytime he sees someone on an ATV or motorcyle or bicycle he tells me if they are wearing a helmet or not and if they aren't, that their mom is going to kick their butt.



Now I've just got to work on the whole no "crazy driver" thing Jeff does {or at least the kids perceive him doing... just because he goes faster than me and goes off jumps and lets them hit the throttle once in awhile} he loves so much.

No comments: