My happy place is about a three hour drive away.... it seems longer though with bored, whiny children in the back seat.
My happy place is a lake of gorgeous blue and turquoise.
My happy place is great for a family 4 wheeler ride.
My happy place is home to moose. Or is it meeses when you see a baby moose and his momma run right in front of you while 4 wheeling?
My happy place is warm sand and this year, warm water.
My happy place is the perfect spot for a puppy to swim and run until she can't move anymore.
My happy place is family... I will someday get Anberlin to smile at me instead of scream.
My happy place is where I can tease my siblings that I have a cooler shirt than they do.
My happy place is a crappy trailer, a less-old trailer, a refurbished shed, and no showers.
My happy place is roasting marshmallows and eating Reese's peanut butter cup smores.
My happy place is full of memories for me as a child and hopefully for my own children someday.
My happy place is perfect.













No comments:
Post a Comment