Monday, August 26, 2013

Lightning Storm

I've said before that I really, really don't like lightning storms. 

They freak me out.

A lot.

Except when your little brother is teasing you that you're a wuss and to come back outside and take some pictures of one amazing lightning storm. And the storm is on the other side of the lake... that's the real reason I came back outside.

The clouds would erupt in flashes of white. Every once in awhile there would be a flash of blue in the clouds too. It was incredible! 




 
 


{These pictures could be even more amazing if I had a better lens or if my stupid Photoshop was working and would let me zoom and crop these pictures. And it might have helped if I would have brought my tripod. This is the best you get with a make shift tripod of a picnic table and a couple scraps of wood and not being able to see where your lens is actually pointing.}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. That was fun.

Jesse