Monday, October 29, 2012

Chaos is the norm

I really need to just accept the fact that chaos is the norm around here.....


Maybe then the constant running around and life "surprises" - like snow! In October! Pffft! - wouldn't wig me out nearly as much. I often wonder if all women across the hundreds of years of time feel like I do. Maybe not quite the being pulled in 50 directions at once, but I'm sure they felt similar feelings of inadequacy, guilt, and exhaustion. At least I'm hoping. 

So how did they do it? How do you keep going? What inspires you on those "I'm at my wits end" moments to keep up with the constant strains placed on families? 

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I bet our hubbies would get along great- mine is an Aggie lover too - a little too much I think. Anyway, yea, I keep thinking I need to just accepts the craziness and plan on it forever. You do so many cute things, man! You are one tough lady - seriously!

Anonymous said...

Jenny-- If you weren't such an over-acheiver life would be a little easier for you. Just become more ordinary, complacent and boring and then it might be a little more manageable... although maybe not as rewarding?