Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Don't believe that Jeff is THAT big of fan???

Since I can't transport you all to the previous football games this season, to see, hear, smell, and taste Jeff's devotion to all things Aggie in person, I thought I'd leave you with one more picture to prove just how Aggie-crazed he really is.

(And to show my unwavering devotion to him, for letting him drop several hundred bucks on this pre-Christmas gift to himself)


That's a genuine piece of the Spectrum floor. With signatures from every Aggie basketball coach to have coached on it. Sorry, babe. I'm not that devoted 'cause I can't remember all of their names. It really is super cool. I told him if he repainted our bedroom, I'd hang that up on the wall myself.

Who could tell a grown man "no" when he looks that happy?

I hope our financial situation is a bit more fluid when they decide to completely gut the Spectrum and we end up with our actual seats! Although, I admit, if that happened, I'd be all for it. How awesome would that be to have your actual seats?!

Heaven help me if he ever buys a piece of Romney Stadium someday...

1 comment:

Alabama Apples said...

Love it! And hey, you get your room painted!